When Calvary began worship in its third building, it was deemed important to have a pipe organ in place to lead the music. This instrument was rebuilt in 1949. At some point a large, presumably used, console replaced the original one. By the late 1950s, the organ had again fallen into serious disrepair, with whole divisions becoming unplayable. In 1962, a new organ by the M.P. Moeller firm of Hagerstown, Maryland was installed. Again, by the late 1990s the console mechanics began to fail and was in need of replacement. The vestry approved the purchase of a new console, built by Robert M. Turner Organ Builders. It was installed during the summer of 2003, along with several digital stop additions by the Walker Organ Company.