1. Worship: strengthening personal spiritual development and engaging in corporate praise, confession, and celebration of the whole life of the parish
2. Study: increasing the knowledge, understanding and experience of the Christian faith, life and mission. Christian formation that is age-appropriate; and fosters dialogue with other faith traditions.
3. Community: in which reflection, prayer, and matters of the spirit are honored and cultivated and the physical, mental, and emotional health of all are supported and nurtured.
4. Mission: participating in the global ministry of reconciliation God has given to the church through service, stewardship, witness, and evangelism. The integration of the ideals and concepts of equity and justice; the embracing and honoring of diversity; and the inclusion of community service and service-learning.
5. Play: joyous celebration of God’s gift of life.