Click below if you would like to make a one-time gift or set-up recurring payments.
The Heritage Funds
A planned gift to The Heritage Funds can:
- Support a Calvary program that is especially important to you;
- Strengthen our outreach ministry;
- Confirm the parish’s financial future; or
- Continue your tradition of giving through endowment of your annual pledge.
How will my gift make a difference?
As a result of your gift, the ministry of Calvary Church will be strengthened. Whether your contribution expands programming or helps the church through a period of economic hardship, you can rest assured that it will be an inspiration to present and future members to know that, because of your generosity, they can carry on the mission and work of Calvary Church.
What will my gift be used for?
The Heritage Funds have been designed to allow you intentional control over what happens to your gift to Calvary Church. You may select the particular fund into which your gift will go:
- The Premises Fund – for the maintenance and repair of the buildings and grounds of Calvary Church, and for projects of enduring character.
- The Christian Mission Fund – for support of worthy organizations furthering the Mission of the Church, and for scholarship and outreach projects.
- The Christian Education Fund – for the teaching ministry of Calvary Church, including work with youth.
- The Music Fund – for the enrichment of worship, music, fellowship and lay ministry at Calvary Church, and for the enhancement of the organ.
- The Remembrance Fund – from memorial gifts and “in lieu of” contributions, to be used for worthwhile purposes.
- Include Calvary Church in your will, even as a contingent beneficiary, with a fixed amount or a percentage of your estate.
- Make Calvary Church the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Make a life income gift using either a charitable gift annuity or a pooled income fund, where you gift principal to the church, but receive an income for life.
- Ask an attorney or planned giving specialist about more sophisticated plans, such as a charitable remainder trust.